 General / 32443
32442  |  32444
Subject:
Lego World Expo Brochure Scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 02:16:35 GMT

After posting instructions on how to build the Mask of Tunekhamun, I
received many requests by email on the possibility of posting the entire
brochure. And so, I decided to go one step further and scan 4 different LEGO
World Expo catalogues and uploaded them.

1) The Treasures Of The Pharaohs - This is the brochure from which I found
details on how to build your very own Mask Of King Tut.

2) On Safari - Larger than life sculptures - probably the largest scupltures
I have seen, especially that HUGE elephant and giraffe!

3) The Circus Comes To Town - Well, it's about a circus! This brochure is
excellent as it has stacks to read! Also, another reason why I like this one
is that the last few pages give you a sneak peek at two upcoming World
Expos: The Space Show and Castles of old. I don't know if these shows were
ever exhibited, but some of the models look awesome! In fact, I think I
might build that black horse and guard....

4) Pirates Ahoy! - Ahoy - hoy, why don't you join Black Beard and his crew
on an inspiring tour of his ship! This exhibition looks cool, especially the
life size skeleton on page 8 amongst the forestry. If you are interested in
creating sculptures, you might like to take a look at this brochure in
particular as some of the models can be easily created with what you have
already - like the chickens or the rats - Well, you have to start somewhere!

And where can you find all of these?
at ozbricks.com of course..

See you there!

Regards,