 General / 32432
Re: Part help!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 18:11:04 GMT

r2 wrote:

I thought that I had seen them all, but I found a strange one.

The one I have is red

It has a 1x2 red plate on the right with  a two brick high , 1 stud wide C
shaped part. The C shape has three grooves at the top that are on both
sides, but they do go through the whole section. The C is open at the bottom
and appears to be a "slot".

If you're describing what I think you are, it's a cylinder block for a
4.5v/12v steam engine.

It is used in the step of 7722:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/7000/7722/7722-02.html

Frank