 General / 32428
  Putting your bricks where your mouth is...

I've read so much about anti-juniorization, anti-bionicle and desires for the return of town and space. But outside of expressions of nostalgia or all-out bashing, what I haven't heard is how individuals would like to see things directed in a *more (...) (23 years ago, 11-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.lego.direct) !!