 General / 32366
    Re: LEGO Display at the Montana State Fair —Christina Hitchcock
    Great display! and great trees. That must have been fun. ~christina (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGO Display at the Montana State Fair —Wilson Raska
   (...) Thanks Christina! It usually is a lot of fun, and this year one of the Model guys' sons, Jed (6 yrs. old), was there. So he "helped" (1) me out during the whole week. Wilson (1) His "help" consisted mostly of pretending to shoot me with the (...) (23 years ago, 7-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)