 General / 323
  Re: Unclear Building Instructions

(...) That's exactly what she said! I guess you are both right. (...) The steps must more far apart. (...) Thank you! Paulo PS My daughter asked: "Who answered that? That guy that's Suzzane fiancé?" (26 years ago, 28-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Unclear Building Instructions

(...) Step #4 was the only one I could see confusion in... I think what TLG does in cases like this is show the construction upside-down for that step. Also, the gray 2x2 with pegs in step #5 is a bit close (visually) to the red steering wheel (...) (26 years ago, 28-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)