 General / 32251
  out of town

Just a quick note, to let anyone that I have trade/sale going on with currently that I am leaving this weekend for a week long conference in Madison, WI and then hopping a train out to the Portland (actually Corvallis), OR area. All current (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)