 General / 32227
  Re: Finding Lego

(...) I once was on a walk with a friend around his neighborhood, and found a damaged 2x6 white plate on the sidewalk. Another time, I was given a minifig jackhammer in good condition by a co-worker who had found it in front of his house. -Tom McD. (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Finding Lego

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom McDonald" <radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> (...) Were they ripping up the sidewalk in front of his house? Maybe the minifigs were on coffee-break. :-) -Andy Lynch (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)