 General / 32223
  Re: Finding Lego

(...) LOL! I'd rather step on a soccerball in the middle of the night than a brick! I've drawn blood doing that. I'm so glad I'm not the only mother who gave her two-year-old System bricks. People used to look at me like, "are you *trying* to give (...) (23 years ago, 2-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Finding Lego

(...) Oh yeah, but not when they act as miniture rollerskates! haha (...) Well, the thing is, I think as a good parent, you'd know if your child is ready to play with Lego or not. I mean if all your kids do is stick them in their mouths, then it (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)