 General / 32118
  Anyone know of Horse Racing set?

Hi everyone, I was just wondering if there is an offical set of a horse race with track and seating etc. Better still, and chances are it is the case, there is a website by one of the many builders which is of this. I've looked at quite a few sites (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Anyone know of Horse Racing set?

(...) G'day Alastair, Well, there weren't any real race sets per se, at least not with a track. The Paradisa line had many horse-themed sets, some of which included sulkies if you're after harness racing. I only know of 2 even remotely close from (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)