 General / 32076
  Re: Larry's Posts (was Re: Australian Brickbay Shops)

(...) ;-) -Suz (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Larry's Posts (was Re: Australian Brickbay Shops)

(...) I know that was a facetious comment (it got me laughing pretty easily) but seriously... Well, maybe I could talk my daughter Taya into it??? She has a lot of Scala. Probably not, though. Or try John Neal, he (and his kids) has more Scala than (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.curators)