 General / 32061
  Re: Making Digital Movies

(...) Mark - Check out Stop Motion Animator. This is a freeware program that Thomas Foote recommends and demonstrated the use of at Brickfest. I haven't had a chance to download/try it myself yet but from what I've seen I think it's exactly what (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Making Digital Movies

Thanks for the pointers. I'm wife & child-less this weekend (they went up to Chicago to visit family), so gots me lots of LEGO quality time lined up *wink* (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)