 General / 32049
  Can't make folders on Brickshelf

I've been trying since about 3:00 this afternoon to make folders into which I would like to upload new pictures. Every time I try to create a folder, I get a message that says "Server Error. Please Try again later." Anyone else having this problem? (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Can't make folders on Brickshelf

I get the same message. There's no problem with uploading though. -L (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Can't make folders on Brickshelf

(...) 10:00 am, Friday Morning. Still can't make a folder. (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Can't make folders on Brickshelf

It's fixed now. MySQL somehow though the name of the field folder_modify_time was 'folder_modify_ti', thus the insert command failed. I stopped the db, ran isamchk which diddn't find anything wrong, started it up again and it was ok. Very bizarre. (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Can't make folders on Brickshelf

(...) Thanks Kevin! ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (23 years ago, 27-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)