 General / 32004
    Re: D.C. Metrorail Car —Christopher Tracey
   (...) here are some pics of the greenbelt yard- it gives a good view of the trucks. (URL) looks like you need some equipment hanging off the bottom of the car though. (...) I've been meaning to post the similar suggestion. I would remove the middle (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

        Re: D.C. Metrorail Car —Kevin Loch
   (...) Wow! where were those pics when I was building the model? I can see that I need to make some changes to the doors. The pics I was working from all had the doors open so I had to guess. KL (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)