 General / 31980
  Re: D.C. Metrorail Car

(...) applicable to a very many passenger train wagons. This angled side wall is unique to several sets that I have worked on: Amtrak Acela, British Rail APT, maybe the Italian Cis Alpino. I'm sure there are many more!! Congratulations on showcasing (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

  Re: D.C. Metrorail Car

Yes, I would love to try it on the amfleet cars, which have a pronounced curvature. There are two problems, 1x4 gray hinge plates are fairly rare and you can't use the wide roof with regular bricks. I used brown 1x2 log bricks to get the clearance (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)