 General / 31951
    Re: D.C. Metrorail Car —John Gerlach
   (...) Very nice, I like the subtle angles on the side walls. Question though, how is it for strength? Building the entire car 'snot', I'm wondering how it keeps from collapsing or sagging in the middle? Too bad it wouldn't fit through the GMLTC (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build)

        Re: D.C. Metrorail Car —James Powell
    (...) Having built a engine SNOT, it can be made to work OK. I haven't yet looked at the car, but it should be strong enough... (of course, the engine completely puzzled SRC when he got it...but it had suffered at the hands of the posties!) James P (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)