 General / 31929
Re: How do you post a comment about a certain LEGO set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 19:47:39 GMT

On Fri, Jul 20, 2001 at 07:45:14PM +0000, Jesse Alan Long wrote:
I do not know how to post a comment for a certain LEGO set so could you
please show me how to do this, Todd or Suzanne or anyone else who has done
this in the past?  Thank you for helping me, people.

if you're a member, and you're logged in via the web interface, you will
see a "Notes" field when you look at a set in the Guide.

So yes, you have to be a member, and you have to be logged in.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com