 General / 31909
    Old LEGO stickers. —Rene Virsik
   Heya, is it possible to get from somewhere old LEGOLAND stickers ? I need this litle "red cross" stickers used on car doors and "US-flag" stickers used for example on Moonbase set. Where can we get this old stickers ? Thanx. (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Old LEGO stickers. —Maggie Cambron
   (...) A sheet which included some red cross stickers came in LEGO Idea Book 250. Maggie C. (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Old LEGO stickers. —Erik Olson
   Stickers.... I just opened up the Red Cross (Greater New York Chapter) donation envelope that came on Monday. Tragically, the little personalized address labels feature the WTC towers, among other NY icons. Of course I've mailed a check this time. (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)