 General / 31866
Re: Uh-oh!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 04:35:53 GMT

In lugnet.general, Mike Walsh writes:
This evening I had a small disaster in my LEGO room/office.

I now have to sort out the reckage of a BSB, an RBR, a couple of Star Wars
sets, and who knows what else.  We have a new cat, actually two of them, but
one is particularly curious about my LEGO.  He was in my office and my wife
was picking him up.  She lost her balance, leaned on one of my bookcases
which tipped and crash!  It made a big noise, I was in the kitchen at the
time.  I had planned on putting my Pirate ships away for a while anyway,
this has just moved them up in the queue!

Mike

http://www.nclug.net - North Carolina LEGO Users Group
http://www.nclug.net/ctb - Carolina Train Builders
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot