 General / 31823
  July-Aug Mania mag features PNLTC, Guarded Inn Special Offer, more.

My cat, who was put down in December, has evidently once again been one of the first to receive her Mania Magazine. Some points of interest: A whole page of pics of layouts from the PNLTC (hence x-post to trains) Guarded Inn is on the back cover as (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: July-Aug Mania mag features PNLTC, Guarded Inn Special Offer, more.

(...) Ommygoodness I can't believe I forgot to mention this! A copy of this mag and the next bionicle comic were given out to a few folks and I got a copy. The pics are in the context of an article about train clubs. (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: July-Aug Mania mag features PNLTC, Guarded Inn Special Offer, more.

(...) Would it be possible for someone to scan in these instructions? (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: July-Aug Mania mag features PNLTC, Guarded Inn Special Offer, more.

(...) I put a scan of the bionicle spider instructions at (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: July-Aug Mania mag features PNLTC, Guarded Inn Special Offer, more.

"The pics are in the context of an article about train clubs." Well, another way of looking at it is that the quote is in the context of a PNLTC photo montage ;D SteveB PS BTW Lar, does this mean we have to make you an at large member after all? (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: July-Aug Mania mag features PNLTC, Guarded Inn Special Offer, more.

(...) Yes. I've got the "large" part down already, see any recent pic of me... (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: July-Aug Mania mag features PNLTC, Guarded Inn Special Offer, more.

(...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Re: July-Aug Mania mag features PNLTC, Guarded Inn Special Offer, more.

(...) (URL) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)