 General / 31789
  Re: Lego Direct Q&A about to start at BrickFest

(...) These were sort of asked already. Brad readdressed: Target is non AFOL but they are very aware of us as customers and want to do things where it makes sense. Kids are the primary market though. S@H has been in place to serve kids and familys (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest)

  Re: Lego Direct Q&A about to start at BrickFest

(...) Thanx, Larry! Bobbled or no this is great info. That 25% number, which would include AFOLs, is certainly noteworthy. I guess that's how we manage to net LEGO Direct employees at events like this in the first place. Thanx again, enjoy the (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest)