 General / 3177
    cleaning off police emblems —Joshua Cirinna
   I don't like policemen or the police being part of my lego layout at all but some of the police elements are really cool. my Question is this; how do you get rid of painted pieces paint without destroying the piece. I know the answer is brake (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)