 General / 31693
  Am I crazy?

Does anyone else remember a while ago when pictures surfaced from a Lego catalogue or something like that with a picture of the LUGNET logo in a computer screen? Whatever happened with that? I tried searching in the newsgroups in the past, but can't (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Am I crazy?

(...) While I can't say for sure you're not crazy, I can tell you that there was such an incident. The LUGNET logo had appeared in a cartoon illustration, pictured on a computer screen, in a Mania magazine. Todd contacted TLC lawyers regarding their (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Am I crazy?

(...) It was the May-June, 2000 issue. Here's the original post that brought it up: (URL) C. (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)