 General / 3166
    Re: Back after very difficult week —Duane Hess
   (...) Very well said Todd. I hope that I may not be too presumptious in saying, on behalf of those of us AFOL's here in Colorado, that our thoughts are with you and Suzanne. Duane (25 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Back after very difficult week —Richard Dee
   On Thu, 11 Mar 1999 16:35:26 GMT, Duane Hess uttered the following profundities... (...) AFOL's everywhere. I lost my Grandfather in December to prostate cancer. My sympathies to you and yours and any that may soon go through the same. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-99, to lugnet.general)