 General / 31651
    smudged tile? —Dan Boger
   (URL) is a tile from our Sopwith Camel - looks pretty smudged to me... I was wondering if this is how it's supposed to look, or if I got a defective tile? :) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: smudged tile? —Jeff Stembel
     (...) That is most definitely defective. :\ Jeff (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: smudged tile? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Not defective. Just used. Your Sopwith was apparently already shot down, or at least the pilot was shot *at* and hit... This increases the value to historians. I'm jealous. Mine is just stuck at 82 (a digital readout, no less! No doubt some (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)