 General / 31612
  Re: The Legend is alive - #10000 has been SHIPPED !

(...) I think the lowered printing quality is disappointing. There may be explanations for it (like that they lost the original silkscreens or whatever and had to work from photographs because they didn't have the budget to do a complete (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Guarded inn Box Photos (was Re: The Legend is alive - #10000 has been SHIPPED !)

I believe that the reason the GI has no "color" photos on the box is that it is going to be a "not available in stores" special. That means available through Shop at home, and in the Lego Imagination Centers in California, Georgia, Minnesota, and (...) (23 years ago, 9-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.lego.direct)