 General / 31603
  Too much domain name use word "LEGO" and bad expose!

I was research and play search on domain name in database. I notice that have over 400 domain name that already registered that use word "lego" (i.e. djlego.com, lego-mania.com, etc. Lot domain are unofficial LEGO and against LEGO policy to use (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Too much domain name use word "LEGO" and bad expose!

Chris & All, (...) Yes, and TLC should be investigating that as well, we try to be friendly about new sites that do. (...) I edited that out because I think that violates LUGNET's policy. Maybe you should contact TLC and tell them about that one. I (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)