 General / 31602
31601  |  31603
Subject:
Bulk Elements Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 23:37:51 GMT

I was wondering if anyone has a good reason why in the S@H catalog certain
colors of elements are only available in certain size bricks?  I know a lot
of people want to see more sizes available (1x1, 1x3, etc.) but for now I
wouldn't mind seeing all colors available in all sizes that they currently
have available in the catalog.  The only thing I can come up with is that
perhaps they think they won't sell enough of certain colors in certain
sizes.  I know others have mentioned the following before, but how will
anyone build a good sand red roof without 2x2 roof tiles?  At least with the
brown, 2x2 roof tiles could be found in some sets (maybe sand red 2x2 roof
tiles are available in dinosaur sets or something?)  Also, just a minor
detail, but did anyone else notice in the newest catalog that they have a
picture of a 1x6 brick under the 1x4 section? (I apologize if this has been
mentioned somewhere before)

Jason