 General / 31571
Re: In which Sets I can found this brick: arch curved 1x3x2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 16:27:43 GMT

In lugnet.general, Adrian Rohnfelder writes:
Hi, I do need many of these bricks, does anyone knows in which set I can
find this brick?

http://www.knopf-und-stein.de/suche/arch_black_1x2x3.jpg

Many thanks
adrian

From http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/6005 :

Black:
4 in <set:5571> - Giant Truck / Black Cat
4 in <set:5533> - Red Fury

Not a comprehensive list, but a place to start.

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
Pirate Wench / Brick Detective