 General / 3155
Re: Looking for Jason Mantor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 05:10:03 GMT

Michael Ulring wrote in message ...
I sent Jason a check about 4 weeks ago for two sets.  My check has not • cleared,
and he hasn't replied to my 4-5 emails over the past two weeks.  Does • anyone
know what happened to Jason, have you dealt with him and received your • sets?
If by some chance you see this post Jason, please contact me at
ulringmc@columbus.rr.com so we can resolve this.

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks.

-Mike Ulring

If you find him, let me know. I sent a check 5 weeks ago, too.

Thanks!
Eric Regner