 General / 31525
  Movie maker in today's Globe And Mail

Tuesday, July 3, 2001 page R3 Most of the page is taken up with a long article and good sized photo of Joseph and Eli Cull holding their LEGO models of Spielberg and a movie camera. They won first place in their age range. I stick mostly to the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Movie maker in today's Globe And Mail

(...) Cool! Here is the online version without photos: (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Movie maker in today's Globe And Mail

(...) I did already: (URL) movie group is lugnet.publish.cinema, by the way. Cheers, Heather -- Heather Patey Pirate Wench / Brick Detective LUGNET Member #490 (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Movie maker in today's Globe And Mail

(...) Yes. (URL) Heather Patey, Brick Detective. :-) ++Lar (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)