 General / 31522
  Re: New bulk bricks and slopes - in SAND RED???

(...) How'd you DO that?!? Is there some magic fairy dust or something to sprinkle on the spouse? LOL- ~~Tanya (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New bulk bricks and slopes - in SAND RED???

(...) Well, first I promised her I would develop the whole thing in LEGO CAD *before* buying a single brick (maybe she is hoping I'll grow bored in the planning stages...I don't know). Second, it's a little known fact that if you melt down JUST the (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)