 General / 31517
    Bob the Builder (was :Re: LEGO S@H Summer 2001 Catalog(s)) —Tanya K. Burkhart
   (...) Time to check the mail box... (...) Hear, hear. (...) Bob the Builder is my favorite show that I watch with my four year old son on Nickelodeon! Sort of a clay-mation type show, but more sophisticated (the animation, not the plots). I will (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Bob the Builder (was :Re: LEGO S@H Summer 2001 Catalog(s)) —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Well, it's official...Tanya is the first person to ever use the word 'tookus' on LUGNET! (I searched) LOL! Matt (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)