 General / 31512
31511  |  31513
Subject:
LEGO S@H Summer 2001 Catalog(s)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 20:42:33 GMT

First I would like to crow a bit, then make a complaint.

I received two (count 'em, two), different S@H catalogs in the mail today. I
had seen posts discussing the fact that there seemed to be two different
versions of the catalog this quarter, and wondered which one I would get.
Thanks to a previous S@H snafu (their fault-shipped to my mailing address
once by mistake) I ended up with both types of catalog today! Way cool, huh?
If they are likely to keep this up (and I don't recall them doing this
before), I'm not likely to correct their mailing mistakes, ya' know?

Now, to complain. I was worried that the catalog I did receive would be the
one without the Duplo Bob the Builder sets, something my almost 2 year old
daughter and I have been looking forward to with quite a bit of excitement.
I realize now though, that if I had only received the catalog with the
Bionicle cover, we wouldn't have seen the sets (there is no Duplo in that
issue-now I can order up the sets for her birthday on the 25th out of the
other). I don't care for this.

Why bother with the expense and hassle of creating two alternate catalogs? I
would much rather see one large coherent catalog each quarter, myself.

Anyway, that's my 2¢.

Matt