 General / 31503
    Did I miss an anouncement or something? —Ross Crawford
   Brickshelf (gallery only) seems to be down. Is everyone else experiencing this? Did Kevin announce anything about it? I noticed yesterday he'd got it displaying number of files & folders at the bottom of each page, so there's changes afoot, but (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Did I miss an anouncement or something? UP AGAIN! —Holger Matthes
   Hi @ll, (URL) is up again. There are some nice features to be found: random folders: (URL) files: (URL) some statistical information about total numbers. Thanks to Kevin Loch for the updates! Is it possible to see how many hits are placed on (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)