 General / 31501
  Re: FOTM/LOTM (Loss of the Month) Some thoughts...

(...) This reminds me how I felt when I visit brickbay, just after seeing "no longer available" messages under the newly introduced surplus stock of accessory materials like garage doors and such, and sawing there are on sale at brickbay in large (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: FOTM/LOTM (Loss of the Month) Some thoughts...

(...) Thank you.That's exactly how i feel and said so over a month ago about the whole garage doors thing.(And before anyone who doesn't know me says it's sour grapes by me of not getting any it's not as i already had a ton/60+ of varoius colors) (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)