 General / 31490
Re: can anyone ID these parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2001 16:29:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Selçuk Göre writes:

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

The third part is a slope brick.
Its transparent dark blue.
Its 2 x 2 studs large and its 2 bricks high.
Its similar to the 2 x 2 x 2 "dress slope" used on e.g. the willa the
witch figure but its "hollow" as opposed to having studs underneath.
What set(s) did it come in?

They never had studs underneath (including the dress slope that you
mentioned). They are most probably from 744, a Universal set from 1980.

Selçuk
I do not know much about the other LEGO brick or the other LEGO plate but I
do know that several LEGO Space sets contained the 1x2 LEGO arrow plates (in
several directions) but there could also be a possibility that the 1x4 LEGO
plate with the arrow could also have been used as a Lego Space piece, though
it could also have been much older and used in LEGOLAND Space.  I do know
that Blacktron II and M-Tron definitely used some of those 1x2 white LEGO
plates with the yellow and black arrows (there were also arrows of this size
that were black with silver and dark red arrows) but as for the 1x4 blue
LEGO plate, I do not know where they may have been used other than possibly
on older LEGO Space sets.
Jesse Long