 General / 31473
  Re: Final Update on Ken :(

(...) Nicole, Krystal, Duane, and Eric Drumm, I believe I can say that this is a very sad moment for all members of the Lugnet community. From what I remember, Ken was a very active, energetic, and positive person in the community. He will be missed (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic.slizer)

  Re: Final Update on Ken :(

I...I am at a loss for words, I will talk to you on IM later this evening, All I can say is my heart and soul are with you.... (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic.slizer)