 General / 31441
    Re: LEGO Mosaic: NYC Skyline —Andy Lynch
   Eric, Beautiful job, yet again. I couldn't help but notice that you are listed as registered as going to BrickFest. I was wondering if you were planning on bringing any of your sculptures or other work? Also, are you going to be doing any sort of (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest)

        Re: LEGO Mosaic: NYC Skyline —Eric Harshbarger
    Andy, I will be at Brickfest, yes. I will be on a panel discussing Large Sculpture and Mosaic building. Exact what scuptures/mosaics I will be able to bring is still up in the air... but we'll see. I look forward to meeting many new faces as well. (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.events.brickfest)