 General / 31401
  Re: is Octan a real brand?

(...) Speak for yourself - I'd always assumed it was a brand from mainland Europe that I'd just never heard of. I know Lego used the 'Shell' brand a long time ago, and I assumed they'd just struck a new deal with someone else. I don't know how (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: is Octan a real brand?

Take a look: (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: is Octan a real brand?

(...) do I? James (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: is Octan a real brand?

Even with post verification I accidentally left out that I tried a google search and couldn't come up with any Octan company, other than our Lego one (hence the link)! Maybe there is a small Portugese one, but it doesn't get a mention online. Kevin (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  Re: is Octan a real brand?

(...) <snip> (...) I usually do! *I'd* just assumed that TLC had had a falling out with Shell and decided to go with a fictitious company instead-- less legal hassles;-) If Octan were real, I'd have thought that they would have been a little more (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)