 General / 31371
    Re: Update on Ken's conditon —Eric Sophie
   Thank you Shiri, count me in with the well wishers. I too give my sympathies to the family in this time of hardship. Hope and wishes....Eric (happy b-day Shiri!) Eric (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.people)

        Re: Update on Ken's conditon —A. Mark Wilburn
   (...) Yeah, she's always a class act. (Didn't know it was her birthday.) I can relate, unfortunately. My wishes to your family as well. A. Mark Wilburn (23 years ago, 26-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.people)