 General / 31314
Help: Do these white Hinge Plates exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 23:29:22 GMT

Does anyone know if the following hinge plates come in white:

1 x 6 hinge plate with 2 and 3 Fingers on the ends. See link:
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/4504.gif

1 x 2 hinge plate with 3 fingers. See link:
http://img.lugnet.com/ld/4275.gif

If these parts do exist, is there a set(s) currently on store shelves that
contains this part(s) or a place online I can get them. I already tryed
Baylit, which did not have them and I checked Brickbay, but big surprise the
site is down.

Thanks for the help.