 General / 3131
3130  |  3132
Subject:
Star Wars at Orlando Lego Imagination Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 04:36:47 GMT

Just came back from the Orlando LIC where as someone else posted,
they had LEGO Star Wars sets on the shelf.  Should have gone over last
night when I got into town because while I was in the store, they sold out
of the Speeder Bikes.  They sold out of the Tie Fighter/Y-Wing some time
this morning according to one of the women who was working.  I did pick
up a Land Speeder, X-Wing, and Snow Speeder.

7110 - Land Speeder:  $6.19
7130 - Snow Speeder:  $20.99
7140 - X-Wing Fighter:  $30.99

The woman I spoke with said they got their shipment in last Friday and
they were selling briskly.  She expected them to be gone by the end of
the week at the rate they were selling.  She did not know if or when they
would get more in.

I would guess they had about 30-40 X-Wings, 50+ Land Speeders, and 30+
Snow Speeders on the shelf.  Unknown if they had more in the stockroom.

Of other interest were two Pirates Sets (6296 and 6232) and the 6079 Dark
Forest Castle set also on the shelves.

Mike - mike_walsh@mentorg.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh