 General / 31244
    Re: !!!Letter from The Lego Co.!!! —Kyle D. Jackson
   (...) I love the part where they basically say "if you don't verify your records with us and submit your invoices in the format we want we will not pay you". Classic. I think I'll copy that for a quote I'm writing---my specified format will be (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory)

        Re: !!!Letter from The Lego Co.!!! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) You may not like it, but this is fairly standard practice in the Big Corporate world. :-) In fact that's why EDI was invented, to allow for interchanging all this mundane stuff like purchase orders/confirmations, shipment advice/receipt, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.theory)