 General / 31227
    Re: MOC Contest —Mike Faunce
   Comet Cursor is NOT innocuous. It's spy ware. It tracks your goings and comings on the web and sends the results back to the publisher. Unless you like giving out this kind of information, I'd remove it ASAP. -- Mike ----- Mike Faunce mike at faunce (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: MOC Contest —Ray Kremer
   (...) I'd never heard this. I found it hard to believe, since the thing isn't even on unless you go to a website with a cursor on it. I did a Google search of "comet cursor spy" and the first two sites alone (URL) this. Yes, the comet software sends (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)