 General / 31198
Re: What are the five worst sets from a particular theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 19:26:22 GMT

In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
In lugnet.general, Bob Parker writes:
OK, first it was what are the five worst Lego elements, so now I want
people's opinions of the five worst sets from a particular theme.

I'll start with Classic Space (since it's one of my favorties):

Are we doing a theme or a sub-theme? Some sub-themes only have 5 sets...

Frank

I guess it would depend on the specific theme.  If the sub-theme is very
small, then I'd say combine it into the larger theme.  Since the Hydronauts
theme has only 5 sets, this wouldn't be much to vote on so it could be
combined with the other underwater themes.

For some people, entire themes are of no matter to them.  For instance, I
don't really have much interest in Castle stuff (1) so I could find more
than five worst sets but I wouldn't dream of doing this in this forum due to
the passion of many people who love the Castle theme!

- Bob

(1) And yet I purchased a Guarded Inn re-release set - so there's still hope
for me! :-)