 General / 31154
  What happened to that French Dyna-whatever

Sorry, I cannot even remember the name. What happened to him? I still read RTL and he doesn't even anounce there anymore. Sonnich (yep thats me not someone else) www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

  Re: What happened to that French Dyna-whatever

(...) Do you mean ETS DYA? I think this is Emmanuel's last post: (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)