 General / 31139
    Re: MOC Contest —John Rudy
   (...) <snip!!!> BTW, off topic and everything, but, what happened to Ken? I've noticed him gone from Binghamton and now am curious why he isn't concious. Sorry if I'm intruding... -John Rudy (URL) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: MOC Contest —Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D.
    Last Friday he got heat stroke and has been having a hard time recovering. Before that he was on his three week honeymoon and before that was his wedding. :) -- Nicole Rienhart-Drumm wife of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. "John Rudy" (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)