 General / 31098
Re: New(ly updated) website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.roboriders
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 21:38:21 GMT

Thank You Matt someone will put up the credit ASAP.
--
Nicole Rienhart-Drumm wife of
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

"Matthew Gerber" <matthew@digitaliris.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D. writes:
The website at http://www.geocities.com/botsmaster3000/ that has never • been
updated or used since its creation has finally been redone.
The site is being co-created by Ken (currently in the hospital), Nicole • his
wife, Duane his father, and Krystal, Nicole's daughter.
Current things on it are an image of a Lego person drinking liquid ABS.
Before you complain READ the text next to it please! My Roborider
modification and Krystal's original Slizer, Cystal. There's also a little
bit about us there too. Nicole, Krystal and I have NEVER done a website • and
we would love feedback. Thanks.
--
Duane Drumm father of
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

The illustration of the minifig on your website was created by
Bram Lambrecht for the BrickFest 2001 t-shirt design contest. I thought I
would drop you a line, as he is currently on vacation, and wouldn't be • able
to respond for awhile.

Matt