 General / 31090
Re: what are the 5 worst lego elements?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2001 16:02:46 GMT

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:GF4DHC.2xy@lugnet.com...
4 - Most SPUD- ish / juniorized

I can see some sort of wacky rationalization at TLG for many SPUDs or
juniorized elements. After all, it not only requires less steps for
assembly, thus presumably making it easier for junior builders, but it
is (probably) less costly to make than the component piecs, since it
only takes one molding machine to make.

But in 6464, I came across a piece that can't be rationalized. It's a
1x6x2 arch glued to a SPUD (which is made up of a couple of 1x1x5 bricks
and a 1x6 plate). Glued? Glued?!? That takes more work on TLG's part!
And what's more, this part comes in the 6464 in three different colors!
Aaargh!

Cary