 General / 31088
    Re: what are the 5 worst lego elements? —Ka-On Lee
   (...) I found that piece can have some use for mindstorm creations. If you need to pick up something by an arm that is hard to dig up, e.g. a cube on a flat surface, those pieces can be used as fingers. (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

        Re: what are the 5 worst lego elements? —Jennifer Clark
   (...) Yeah, that's a good one, I'll have to try making a grab or something similar out of those. I thought they could also make good crane outriggers with the rubber bit making sure the crane doesn't slide about or scratch your good furniture ;-) (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)